Different & Better
That’s our commitment
Pharmacy Benefit Management
Sona is different from other Pharmacy Benefit Managers in 3 distinct ways:
We Win When Clients Win
Sona offers no-spread, transparent pricing
- We operate on a simple administration fee model so our client knows exactly what they are paying
- Sona contract guarantees rebates be passed back to clients
- We save ~20% on specialty medications with the Sona Max Program
- With Sona, clients regularly save 20% – 35% off their total drug spend
We’re Engaged and Responsive
Sona provides in-house, customized plan design
- Our pharmacists perform medication therapy management and prior authorizations for all clients (included in administration fee)
- Our in-house customer service team is committed to ensuring your employees are helped in a timely manner
- In-person reviews meetings and open enrollment participation
The Sona Health Management Program
Sona provides a health management program
- Led by advanced credentialed, clinical pharmacists
- Supports high-risk employees
- Proven to generate an $8 saved for every $1 invested ROI for plan sponsors
Our clinical pharmacists work with patients to help simplify the complexity that their chronic conditions can present. We coach and encourage them through lifestyle and medication changes, as well as provide long-term support and guidance.
Sona Health Management Program
A Health Management Program That Works
Pharmacist coaching of high risk individuals is a model proven to produce ROI for plan sponsors and a powerful tool to manage ever rising healthcare costs.
The Sona Health Management Program allows clinical pharmacists to engage certain plan members with targeted chronic, or high-risk conditions, in a face-to-face or virtual coaching session on a quarterly basis.
Examples of targeted conditions include:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Sona Benefits will analyze medical claims, prescription drug utilization, and integrated clinical data to identify plan members that have been diagnosed with chronic diseases.
Membership in the program is optional, but is incentivized by reduced prescription copays.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a national pharmacy network?
Yes, we have over 75,000 pharmacies in our network including all of the large chains.
Can you mimic my current plan design?
Absolutely. We can mimic your current plan or custom design any detail.